Want to make a difference in the lives of youth athletes? Help create Better Athletes, Better People by bringing the Positive Coaching Alliance message to coaches, parents and athletes in various PCA Chapter markets. PCA prefers that Candidates considering the position should reside in/near a PCA Chapter. Central or Eastern Time Zone preferred.
Position: Partner Support Manager
About Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA)
Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) (www.positivecoach.org) is a national nonprofit organization founded at the Stanford University Department of Athletics in 1998. PCA provides training to coaches, parents, youth athletes, and youth sports organization leaders on how to use the youth sports experience to teach young athletes positive character traits and "life lessons” and to develop not only Better Athletes but more importantly Better People! Through partnerships with more than 2,000 schools and youth sports organizations (YSOs), PCA has conducted 13,000+ workshops for leaders, coaches, parents and athletes on using sports to teach life lessons. PCA is headquartered in Mountain View (CA), with Chapters in Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado, Houston, Los Angeles, Minnesota, New England, New York, North Texas, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, SF Bay Area, and Tampa Bay. Additionally, PCA has sales offices in Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
The Partner Support Manager is responsible for assisting various PCA Chapters with the development and management of PCA partnerships. The Partner Support Manager will work closely with the Chapter Partnership Managers and report to the Senior Manager, Partner Support.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills: Must be able to multi-task effectively and have strong time management skills
- Proven initiative/self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Passion for the PCA mission
- Requires occasional travel, week night and weekend work
- Coaching or other experience with youth sports is strongly desirable
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Partner Support Manager Responsibilities; Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Account management
- Maintain pro-active relationship with all PCA Partners (athletic directors and youth sports leaders)
- Scheduling and completing partnership Launch calls
- Schedule/coordinate workshops for PCA Partners
- Online partner support (course usage reports, etc.)
- Administrative support
- 3rd Party partner management, including outreach to potential partners
- Assist with the Double-Goal Coach® and Triple-Impact Competitor® awards, especially the nomination process (promotion and administrative)
- Represent PCA at special events and PR opportunities
- Foster high level of morale & commitment towards PCA
- Event coordination
- Accounts-Receivable support
- Other duties as assigned
- Base salary, plus bonuses
PCA provides competitive benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Long term disability
- 12 days of vacation starting first year; 11 holidays a year
- 403(b) retirement plan
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What large city are you nearest? How far away?
2. Why are you passionate about the PCA mission?
3. Why are you right for this position?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ